Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CLOTHES: Stoic Insulated Jacket

I just got this jacket from backcountry.com, wore it for the first time this season and was STOKED. Twenty five degrees and snowing, this jacket kept me super warm and the fit is perfect. I'm tall (5'11") so I was concerned that a medium wouldn't be large enough but it was right on. Everything about this jacket is just right; the weight, the sleeve length, the cut, the hood. I was pleasantly surprised about the hood....the fabric of the jacket is stiff enough that the hood stays 100% out of your field of vision and fits perfectly over a warm hat (I've heard it also fits over a helmet nicely). The thumb holed wrist gaiters are a great feature and add to the warmth and comfort of the jacket. In addition to its functionality, the cut of this jacket sets it apart from all others. Goodbye boxy ski jackets of the past....and hello to a more foxy feminine cut. It's part ski bunny and part bad ass! If you are looking for a good ski jacket for cold and stormy resort days, this is the one to get. Hands down. Check it out! www.backcountry.com/stoic-bombshell-insulated-jacket-womens

No comments:

Post a Comment