Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shoes!:
First things first....getting the right shoes! When my husband told me the only shoes to get were 5.10 Camp Fours I was skeptical. Weren't my old hiking boots or tennis shoes just fine? Oh how wrong I was! After my first day wearing them on Sierra granite in Yosemite, I have never gone back. The company founder (and rock climber), Charles Cole, created stealth rubber that comprises the sole of the shoe offering super sticky friction and high durability. A great choice for a light weight, yet extremely rugged hiking shoe. Take safter, better and more confident steps. Check them out!
http://fiveten.com/products/footwear-detail/39-camp-four-womens

*Add Superfeet insoles for extra coziness! http://www.superfeet.com/

2 comments:

  1. I just got a pair of these (in silver though, I think they were actually men's shoes) and they're so comfortable! I've been walking around the house in them. Not the granite cliffs of Yosemite, but pretty darn comfy anyhow! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking shoes, will check them out. As for the $0.99 cent ramen...seriously? Here in Oregon it can be more like $0.10!

    ReplyDelete